Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Touching Message..


Daniel
> I guess we are the left overs in this world.


Jasmine
:

I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2
persons

left in this world without any special
someone in our lives.

Daniel
:
Yup! I don't know what to
do.

Jasmine

:
I know! We'll play a game.


Daniel
:

What game?

Jasmine :

I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my
boyfriend.

Daniel
:

That's a great plan in fact, I don't have
anything to do for the following weeks..


DAY 1:


They watched their first movie together & were both touched in
the romantic film.


DAY
4:


They went
to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time
together.



DAY 12:


Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror
House.. Jasmine was scared

and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by
accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..




DAY 14:


They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked
for their future. The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the
time of your lives... spend your time together happily." Then tears flow from
the teller's eyes.


DAY
20:

Jasmine
invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled
something
.

DAY 28:



They rode on a bus and because
of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by
accident.

DAY 29:

11:37
pm

Daniel &
Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this
game
...

Daniel
:
I'm tired Jasmine... do you
want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go



Jasmine
:

Apple juice would be fine,thanks.


Daniel
:
Wait for me...

20 minutes later

... a stranger approched Jasmine.

Stranger

:
Are you a friend
of Daniel?


Jasmine
:

Yes, why? What happened?


Stranger

: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is
critical in the hospital


11:57pm


The doctor came out from the emergency room
& handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine.

Doctor :

We found this in Daniel's
pocket.

Jasmine read the letter
which says:


Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute
girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we
played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my
girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine...


Jasmine crumples the paper &
shouted..

"Daniel!
I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I
mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end
this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to
me


Then the clock strikes
12

Daniel's heart stop
pumping


THEN IT WAS THE 30th
DAY...


Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late..

You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace..

If you were given a time to bestow petals of
everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day.

Love them while they are still here...

No comments: